Sunday, 21 July 2013

Australian Sheep and Wool Show

This weekend I went to the Sheep and Wool Show in Bendigo.  I've been wanting to go for a few years and now that I live in Melbourne it is much easier to get there.

It was really cold and wet for the whole weekend but it was definately fun.  There were lots of things to see and do.  I love the sheep dog trials and I watched some sheep judging and shearing competitions too.  Some of the entries in the Woolcraft Competition are almost unbelievably good and how much fun is it to debate the judges' decisions?  I, of course, stocked up on some spinning supplies.  I'm most happy with some of the naturally coloured top that I bought, I can't wait to spin it up.

 Fibre from IxChel Bunny
 Yarn bombed bike in the Woolcraft Shed.
Mr Spindle meets Mr Sheepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment