Sunday, 10 November 2013

Something Finished

I've been focused on knitting projects lately but I did finish these two spinning projects yesterday. 

The first one is "Comes A-long A-love" on Merino/Silk, a new base that I'm adding to my Etsy store soon.  The second one is some SW Merino spun thick and thin, I dyed this one too but it was an experiment so the colourway has no name (poor colourway), let's just call it "Go Aussie, Go" for now.




These two won't be available in the shop (unless someone really wants them and lets me know quick) as I'll be sending them over to sunny Perth.  My lovely Mother-in-Law has a market stall selling her amazing sewn items and she's been selling my handspun yarn too.  You can find her at the Mundaring Market the 2nd Sunday of each month, and she's usually at the Midland Market for the rest of the month.  Say "Hi" from me if you see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment