Sunday, 19 January 2014

Bargain Buys

I am not really much of an Op Shopper.  I do have a bit of a liking for vintage knitting stuff and I've been gifted some amazing retro knitting magazines and several vintage tools but I just don't have the dedication for serious searching myself.  I mean, if I happen to be going past an op shop I'll have a bit of a look for old knitting needles or yarn or buttons but I don't usually go out specifically seaching for stuff.

Maybe I should because today, inspired by a Rotary Club Market trip last week with visiting relatives we decided to go to the Wantirna Trash and Treasure and I found this:

100% wool hand knit cabley awesomeness. 

Guess how much it cost? $1.  Yes, this garment that someone obviously spent hours making using the skills they have gained through years of practice was one dollar. Unbelievable.

It doesn't even smell funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment