Monday, 13 January 2014

Spin the Bin

I have signed up for the "Spin the Bin" challenge in the Completely Twisted and Arbitrary group on Ravelry.

The idea is that you nominate at least 48oz of fibre to spin in the year and then share your progress in the group.  There are even prizes!  I love spin alongs like this.  It's a way to focus your spinning but not serious or limiting in anyway.  I get to choose what to spin and there's plenty of time to get it done.  I also love checking out everyone elses spinning!

I've picked my bin - I don't have too many extra challenges but I would like to do at least one lot on my spindle and I really have to spin the blue/brown fibre from Squoosh Fibrearts.  It's one of the first things I bought when I started spinning so it's getting on for three years old now.  I have also been meaning to spin some of the undyed Superwash BFL for socks for quite a long time, so that will get done too.

Here is my starting pic, hopefully by the end of the year it will all be yarn!


No comments:

Post a Comment